It features the proven Rollsys® Retention System with Adjustable Head Basket for an easy to adjust and perfect fit. The Integrated Rigidity Brace System offers superior resistance against multiple impact crashes. It also boasts an Integrated visor, Coolmax pads and 21 vents ensure the helmet interior stays cool and comfortable. The Nirvana can also be outfitted with an optional insect net and winter pad set.
- Fit System: Rollsys® retention system
- Construction: In-Mold (2 pieces)
- Ventilation: 21 Vents
- Weight: 255g (M)
- Certification: CE - CPSC - AS
- Rollsys®: The main goal of wearing a helmet is to avoid getting injured. The fitting of a helmet is therefore very important and is essential for safety and comfort. As Lazer is always looking for innovation, we developed the most advanced fitting system to optimize comfort and fit. The Lazer Rollsys® system is born…
- Adjustable Head Basket: The adjustable head basket allows the back part of the rollsys® system (that grips the back of the head) to move up and down depending on the riders preference. This way the Rollsys® system can be adjusted even more too individual rider needs and can create even more comfort.
- Coolmax: Coolmax is a high tech padding solution that makes moisture disappear, dries quickly and is breathable.
- Taillight: The helmet comes Equipped with an LED light in the Rollsys® thumbwheel. This light provides increased visibility and therefore added safety.
- Fluo Colour: Riding in the dusk? Stayed out on a bike ride a little too late? Forgot to bring your lights with you? Whatever the situation, it is important to be seen by other road users. So you better make sure there is a way you can be spotted. Enter high visibility colors..
- Visor: Keep the sun out of your eyes and keep branches at a safe distance with a visor on your helmet. Some Lazer helmets come with build in visor to support you while riding.
- Winter Padding:Lazer keeps you going all year round. Riding doesn’t have to stop when winter season starts. With the Lazer winter accessories you can adjust your helmet to keep you warm whatever the temperature outside is. For certain Lazer models there is a winter liner that fits inside the helmet (replacing the standard padding). This insulated padding wraps around the head and covers the ears for a beanie-like feeling. This works perfect in combination with the Lazer Aeroshell to keep you warm and protect you against all elements.
- RBS: The Rigidity Brace system is a reinforcement for a superior helmet resistance against multi impacts. This system is comparable with a roll cage in a racecar. In case of a crash this will keep the cracked EPS pieces together so the helmet still offers some form of protection. This system does not guarantee the effectiveness of a helmet after a crash, every helmet needs to be inspected carefully after a crash and in case of dents or cracks it should be replaced.
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.