Leatt GPX 3.5 Lite Full Finger Glove
The 3.5 Lite gloves’ upper are made of light and vented four-way stretch material. The knuckles are reinforced with 3D moulded Armourgel®, an energy absorbing solution that is flexible in its natural state, but hardens upon impact – providing your knuckles with premium protection. It is CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment as well as CE tested as impact protection.
We also made use of NanoGrip material when constructing the palm, which is known for its durability, breathability and superior wet and dry grip properties. Each fibre of the NanoGrip is 7,500 times thinner than a human hair! This makes it super comfy and touch screen compatible. Its seamless palm, stretch fit cuff and multi-ply, nylon thread stitching adds to its comfort.
- 3D moulded, self-locating Armourgel® impact protection for
- NanoGrip palm
- Ultra-thin for maximum bike feel
- Nanofiber technology 7.500 times thinner than hair
- Very stretchy and flexible
- Premium dry and wet grip
- Reinforced lower palm
- Touch screen optimized fingers
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- CE tested as impact protection
- Knuckle EN 13594:2015
- Vented, Lite upper-hand material
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm
- Lens/ sweat wiper
- Stretch-fit comfort cuff
- Multi-ply, nylon thread stitching
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.