ESI Racer's EdgeSilicone Grips
BestSuited for the Acknowledged Weight Weenie & Thin Grip Lovers
Engineered one side thicker for absorbing shock and vibration with the oppositeside thinner for bulk-reducing comfort. The best materials and the bestproduction process creates max shock absorption and grip, while maintaining thelowest weight possible and the highest level of durability. These race provenlightweight grips are used by bicyclist all over the world.
Benefits of Silicon
- Grip: Wet or dry, your hands stay put! Slip-proof, yet notsticky!
- Comfort: Reduces hand numbness - fatigue- arm pump
- Wear: UV resistant - non-porous- will not harden or fade
- Bar adhesion: No glue, hairspray or lock-ons required! Thesegrips will not throttle!
- Elements: Withstands severe temperatures - climates - anycondition you can throw at it!
- Maintenance: Washable. Install/remove with rubbing alcohol-window cleaner- compressed air
- Latex free: Esi's silicone products and end caps do notcontain any natural rubber or natural latex in its components or ingredients
- Proven: These race-proven lightweight grips are used bycyclist around the world. From every day riders to olympians, esi grips canbring you comfort.
- Engineered: The best materials and the best productionprocess creates max shock absorption and grip, while maintaining the lowestpossible weight and the highest level of durability.
- Memory: No tread patterns or logos needed! Silicone has amemory; with esi grips you will create a custom mould of your hand for a noslip ride every time.
- Installation: Clean handle bars. Press in End Caps. UsingRubbing Alcohol or Windex clean inside of ESI MTB grips, wet bar and inside ofgrip, slide onto bar. Rotate grip to have the thicker side towards palm. Letdry for 24 hours.
- Removal: Slide a screw driver with a dulled point (orsomething similar) under grip (careful not to scratch bar or stretch grip),squirt Rubbing Alcohol, Windex or water under grip, twist grip off bar. Cleaninside of grip with Rubbing Alcohol or Windex and reinstall. If you have accessto a compressor just blow them off.
- Sold In Pairs
ESI Chunky Grips are recommended for grip shift and riderslooking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry!
- 50 grams
- Standard Grip Length - 5 1/8"
- Installed Dia. 30mm
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
Note - Install ESI MTB grips by using Rubbing Alcohol,Compressed Air or Windex ONLY!
No posts found
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.