The K-EDGE Garmin Stem Mount is a great upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top cap compression system.
The K-EDGE adjustable Garmin mount version allows for a variety of different stem angles. Can be used with positive or negative degree stems and additional spacers can be added (5mm to 10mm) above the stem. Note that some of the larger computers will not always work with a steep angled stem.
Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-EDGE Stem mount is also ideal for much more including: cyclocross; triathlon; bike touring; or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.
This mount is made specifically for your Garmin and stays in a solid, ridged position unlike any other mount on the market. This is why so many professional cyclist trust the K-EDGE range of mounts for their Garmin bike PCs.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Copolymer Interface
- Compatibly – 1-1/8″ Steerer tube Diameter, Thickness (@ Steerer) – 5mm, Length (Center-to-Center) – 50mm
- Recommended for 0 Degree to Negative Degree Stem Angles
- Supported Computers – Garmin Edge 20, 25, 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and Forerunner 310XT
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA