Look S-Track Race Carbon Mountain Bike Pedal - Black
The new Look S-Track Race pedal is a light weight, compact pedal that has a injected carbon body with aluminium deflectors. With a chromoly axle with a large contact surface for maximum power transfer and optimum mud evacuation thanks to DCS Cleats.
- Injected carbon body, aluminium deflectors
- 460mm² of surface area
- Compact and light: 145g
- 100% made in France
- Largest bearing surface on the market for maximum power transfer
- Patented removable cage design for increase flexibility
- Compact and light-weight with its patented spring-wire system functioning under torsion
- Optimum mud evacuation with the DCS (Dynamic Cleat System)
- Use: XC, All Mountain, Enduro
- Body: Injected carbon
- Defectors: Aluminium
- Spindle: Chromol +
- Bearings: 2 Ball bearings, 1 Needle roller bearing
- Sealing: 1 Lip seal + 1 Seal integrated into the bearing, elastomer plug
- Spindle/Sole height: 12,2mm
- Pedal spindle/crank distance: 53mm
- Cleats: DCS (DYNAMIC CLEAT SYSTEM)
- Angular movement: ± 3°
- Lateral movement: ± 1mm
- Cleat removal angle: 15°
- Weight of pedal: 145g (326g per pair with cleats and screws)
- Accessories: 1 pair of cleats, 1 set of wedges, 1 set of screws
- Can be used with patented removable S-Track Cage design for increase flexibility
- Warranty: 2 Years
THE DCS CLEAT (DYNAMIC CLEAT SYSTEM)
This cleat is specially designed to ensure optimal evacuation of mud. This guarantees cleat insertion and removal even in the most extreme conditions.
Its build-in pads (LOOK technology) provide stable and effective contact as well as maximum comfort, by eliminating functional play by pedalling fluidity that recalls the best road pedals.
NEW PATENTED FIXING SYSTEM
The new S-shaped spring-wire acting as a torsion bar (LOOK patent) provides impressive efficiency: instant cleat insertion and removal in any conditions, absence of untimely cleat removal, long working life.
The spring-wire system has been proven in the most severe conditions, both in the laboratory and actual use.
The simplicity of its design makes the S-Track compact, light and reliable, able to meet the demands of mountain bikers of all levels.
The S-Track pedal is the first in the world of MTB to offer a double surface area:
a cleat-pedal contact - 200mm² - via elastomer pads. This contact is ensured regardless of the type of shoe, by using the 2mm wedge.
an additional pedal-crampons contact can be obtained by adjusting the height of the cleat with wedges (0.5, 1 and 2mm) which are slipped under the cleat. The total surface obtained, 460mm², is by far the largest on the market, which assists power transmission and provides unmatched comfort.
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.