Louis Garneau Biogel RX-V Gel padded short finger with Velcro gloves
Who said cycling gloves had to be hot, stuffy and annoying? Thanks to a perforated palm with Biogel® padding, X-shaped ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept and a Power Mesh stretchable upper hand, the Biogel® RX-V gloves offer a well-padded cycling glove that will efficiently absorb vibrations and reduce pressure on your hands, with the comfort and breathability you need to keep them on throughout you ride.
The Biogel RX-V gloves efficiently absorb vibrations and reduce pressure while providing long-lasting comfort and breathability.
- Upper hand: Power mesh - Spandex
- Palm: Amara
- Perforated palm and Biogel padding: More breathable, reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces hand fatigue, provides better flexion
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Velcro-adjustable ergonomic cuff: Custom fit without pressure
- X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.