Louis Garneau Men's Range Shorts - Black
Whether you're out on the roads or hitting the trails, Garneau's Range Shorts will deliver the goods. Combining the great look of a pair of mid-length shorts with the comfort benefits of a tight-fitting inner layer - these are the perfect versatile addition to your cycling wardrobe. They're made with a tough, abrasion-resistant fabric to boost durability and also offer great breathability and a little bit of extra stretch.
S / M / L / XL
Rhino: 2-way stretch breathable woven fabric with DWR treatment
AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
Sewn-in AirFit Mesh innershorts with
Elastic waist with drawstring
2 front pockets and extra side velcro pocket
Seamless inner leg to reduce saddle bunching
Inseam: 10"/25.5 cm
Size chart attached - How to Measure:
For the most accurate results, take
measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement
twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.