Louis Garneau Slate Mountain Bike Shoes - Black
Whether you ride downhill, cross-country or even CX – the Slate MTB Shoes will push you to get out and conquer your next challenge.
Designed for those riders who never compromise on performance, the Ergo Grip 2 outsole features removable studs – designed to give great grip when you dismount and maximize mud clearance.
The upper is thermo-bonded for a seamless construction and minimal pressure points, while the offset Velcro straps provide excellent heel support.
The adjustable ratchet closure system helps you find a secure fit, even while pedaling.
Synthetic leather and cycling mesh construction of the body allows for a brilliant blend of support, comfort and breathability, while the reflectors on the heel improve low-light visibility.
A Hot Stuff insole provides excellent arch support.
The shoes are optimized for use with SPD cleat systems.
- STD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh provides comfort and breathability
- Closure system: Double-adjustment ratchet and velcro strap providing effective support
- Adjustable vertical ratchet: Effective support for various types of forefoot pedaling
- Hot Stuff insole with improved arch support
- Heel retention: HRS-90 with 0.4 mm membrane and offset straps stabilizes heel
- Outsole: Ergo Grip 2 outsole with removable studs: Provides excellent traction for walking and configured to maximize mud clearing
- Thermobonded: Seamless construction upper prevents pressure points
- Safety: Reflective heel improves visibility
- Cleats: SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals
- Weight: 385 g/12.6 oz (size 42)
Sizing - please use this link to measure your foot; https://static.garneau.com/media/wysiwyg/Sizes/how...
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.