Louis Garneau Slate Ratchet Buckle Mountain Bike Shoes - Black
Mountain Bikers and Trail rail riders demanding no compromises of performance due to budget, meet the Slate shoes.
Whether you ride downhill, cross-country or even CX – the Slate MTB Shoes will push you to get out and conquer your next challenge.
- Ergo Grip 2 outsole with removable studs: Provides excellenttraction for walking and configured to maximize mud clearing
- Thermobonded: Seamless construction upper prevents pressurepoints
- HRS-80: Provides heel support
- Offset straps: Provide effective heel support
- Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper: Provides comfort,good support and breathability
- Ratchet main closure and velcro straps: Effective support
- Adjustable vertical ratchet: Effective support for varioustypes of forefoot pedaling
- Hot Stuff insole with improved arch support
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 13.6 oz/385 g
See the attached images and note below;
The Garneau Standard fit is C. If your foot is larger than standard (D fit and over), we recommend choosing a half-size larger than the size suggested on the chart.
If you are purchasing shoes to wear mainly in fall/winter with thicker socks, we recommend measuring your feet with the socks you'll be wearing with the shoes.
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.