Louis Garneau T-Flex LS-100 MTB Shoe Black with White
The T-Flex LS-100 features the BOA L4 Technology that weighs up to 2/3 less than other cycling shoe closures, provides a smooth, no pressure point fit, is an easy, efficient adjustment with one turn of the dial and infinite degrees of fine tuning, and locks onto place. The T-Flex Dual Density outsole is constructed of a dual-density PU material that offers both density and traction when needed. The different angles of crampons allow for better mud evacuation. A removable carbon blade provides maximum stiffness when needed and when removed allows for cooling and ventilation.
- Carbon T-FLEX POWER BLADE with reinforced nylon outsole: Removable POWER BLADE system provides maximum stiffness and, when removed, allows cooling and ventilation
- Removable crampons under toe cup: For better adherence and protection to front outsole
- Dual density crampons: Offer both rigidity and traction and allow for better mud evacuation
- T-FLEX technology: Provides flexibility at the toe area for easy running and prevents heel pressure
- BOA L4 single rail quick attach system and forefoot velcro closure: Quick attachment, distributed pressure and ultralight
- Stretchy anti-slip unidirectional spandex: Provides a good support and prevents heel lift
- HRS-100 with 0.6 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power from slippage
- Microfibre and mesh upper: Provides better support through a rigid upper
- Polyurethane spandex inside heel cup: Enhances heel support
- Ice-Fil Ergo Air Cool Stuff blue double density EVA and Hot Stuff red antibacterial insoles: Patented system for riding in all weather conditions
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
- Shoe bag included
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 346 g/12.2 oz
- Ergo Air insoles interchangeable
- Racer Fit
See the images attached on how to find the correct shoe size.
The Garneau Standard fit is C. If your foot is larger than
standard (D fit and over), we recommend choosing a half-size larger than the
size suggested on the chart. If you are purchasing shoes to wear mainly in
fall/winter with thicker socks, we recommend measuring your feet with the socks
you'll be wearing with the shoes.
NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED AS THIS IS A WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE
EXCHANGES will be allowed, provided there is still stock available.
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.