Louis Garneau T-Flex LS-100 MTB Shoe Black with White
The T-Flex LS-100
features the BOA L4 Technology that weighs up to 2/3 less than other cycling
shoe closures, provides a smooth, no pressure point fit, is an easy, efficient
adjustment with one turn of the dial and infinite degrees of fine tuning, and
locks onto place.
The T-Flex Dual Density Outsole is constructed of a dual-density PU material that offers both density and traction when needed. The different angles of crampons allow for better mud evacuation. A removable carbon blade provides maximum stiffness when needed and when removed allows for cooling and ventilation.
- Carbon T-FLEX POWER BLADE with reinforced nylon outsole: Removable POWER BLADE system provides maximum stiffness and, when removed, allows cooling and ventilation
- Removable crampons under toe cup: For better adherence and protection to front outsole
- Dual density crampons: Offer both rigidity and traction and allow for better mud evacuation
- T-FLEX technology: Provides flexibility at the toe area for easy running and prevents heel pressure
- BOA L4 single rail quick attach system and forefoot velcro closure: Quick attachment, distributed pressure and ultralight
- Stretchy anti-slip unidirectional spandex: Provides a good support and prevents heel lift
- HRS-100 with 0.6 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power from slippage
- Microfiber and mesh upper: Provides better support through a rigid upper
- Polyurethane spandex inside heel cup: Enhances heel support
- Ice-Fil Ergo Air Cool Stuff blue double density EVA and Hot Stuff red antibacterial insoles: Patented system for riding in all weather conditions
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
- Shoe bag included
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 346 g/12.2 oz
- Ergo Air insoles interchangeable
- Racer Fit
To ensure the right shoe size is purchased, please use this link to measure you foot - https://static.garneau.com/media/wysiwyg/Sizes/how...
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.