The Tour de France polka dot jersey, which celebrates the King of the Mountains, was introduced to the race in 1975. French cyclist Richard Virenque, 7-time King of the Mountains, holds the polka dot jersey record. Today, the Le Coq Sportif Tour De France Polka Dot Maillot TD comes in white with red polka dots and bears the logos of its traditional sponsors - le coq sportif and Carrefour - just like the official version. This true enthusiasts' jersey is made of resistant polyester.
- Features: Ventilated Side Panels, Quick Dry, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Unisex
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry 100% Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Machine wash 30℃
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip Dry in the shade
- Do not bleach
- Do not day clean
- Wash with similar colors
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.