Introducing the most protective case in the world. Designed to be the only case you'll ever need for everyday life and all of your adventures. This fully functional everyday case is the ultimate in protection. It's designed to be waterproof to 5m (16.4 ft) and to meet MIL-STD 810G for shock and drops and is made of premium quality materials including impact resistant polycarbonate, a soft-touch rubber bumper, silicone seals and air & water tight acoustic membranes.
- Every unit tested IP-68 waterproof 5m (16.4') deep and fully dust and snow proof
- Designed to meet MIL-SPEC 810G for drops
- Premium non-slip rubber exterior
- Lanyard attachment point on case and included wrist lanyard for extra protection so your device will always be secure; floating lanyard sold separately
- 12.3mm ultra slim design maintains curved shape of your iPhone 6 Plus
- Signature Catalyst feature clear case front and clear case back to showcase and compliment the design of your iPhone
- Unique patented rotating crown dial to switch mute on and off
- Integrated ultra sensitive screen film that maintains full access to touchscreen including all Control Center and notification swipe functions
- No watermarks on touchscreen film (rainbow pattern)
- Airtight and watertight acoustic membranes with Catalyst's True Sound Acoustics technology for clear phone calls and speaker calls
- Full access to all buttons, sensors, cameras, flash and Touch ID (with non watermarking Touch ID membrane that allows full fingerprint biometric scan)
- Hard coated optical lens for perfectly clear photography
- Camera lens is not recessed so it will not trap dirt, snow or water which might otherwise impede photography
- Easy to assemble on or take off the iPhone; made of durable materials that have no limitation on how many times it can be re-assembled.
- Charge port is compatible with Lightning connector heads on most after market charge cables up to 11.5mm wide and 6mm thick
- Audio port allows quick access to 3.5mm stereo headphone mini-jack on iPhone 6 and is compatible with most after market headphone jacks up to a port dimension of 6 mm; audio jack adapter sold separately for L shaped jacks or jacks> 6mm in diameter
- Dimensions 12.3 mm thin, 170.5 mm tall, 88.3 mm wide (0.48" x 6.71" x 3.48")
NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED AS THIS IS A WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.