First Ascent Men’s Discovery 3-In-1 Jacket Black
The Men’s Discovery 3-in-1 jacket combines superior comfort with unparalleled versatility. The Vapourtex waterproof outer shell with a mid-weight fleece inner ensures you’re protected from the elements and kept comfortable on outdoor pursuits. The lightweight, adjustable hood offers added protection for your head, ears and neck and easily stows away into its own collar. This jacket will ensure that you are optimally equipped and protected in changing weather conditions, whether it be on the slopes, or on a multi-day hike.
3000 mm Water Column & 3000 g/m2/24 h Breathability with seam-seals
A seam-sealed jacket featuring an outer fabric with a water column rating of 3000 mm and 3000 g/m2/24 h Breathability. This jacket will keep you dry in light to moderate rain conditions, whilst still providing you with comfort and breathability.
This breathable and lightweight waterproof fabric is used for selected First Ascent outerwear and activewear garments. Garments which bear a Vapourtex Fabric mark are waterproof, keeping you protected during moderate rain conditions. Look out for seam-sealed garments, these garments will provide you with the highest level of coverage in wet weather conditions.
- Vapourtex shell fabric with Firestorm inner Fleece
- 2-Layer membrane fully waterproof, windproof and seam-sealed
- DWR coating aids with water repellency
- Volume control hood that stows into its collar with a wired laminated brim
- Double covered front zip flap
- Single covered hand zip pockets outer shell and inner fleece
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro tabs to seal out rain
- Adjustable hem shock cord to seal in warmth
- Removable inner Firestorm fleece jacket with melange surface
- Interconnect zip compatible system
Water Column Rating
3000 G/M2/24 H
Camping, Day Hikes, Everyday, Hiking, Multi-Day Hiking, Snow, Travelling
100% Nylon Outer Shell
Fabric Composition 2
100% Polyester Inner Fleece
Coil Standard, Vislon Standard