Louis Garneau Biogel RX-V2 gloves
Who said cycling gloves had to be hot, stuffy and annoying? Thanks to a perforated palm with Biogel® padding, X-shaped ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept and a Power Mesh stretchable upper hand, the Biogel® RX-V gloves offer a well-padded cycling glove that will efficiently absorb vibrations and reduce pressure on your hands, with the comfort and breathability you need to keep them on throughout your ride.
- Upper Hand: Power Mesh and spandex provides great stretchability and ventilation
- Palm: Patented Ergo Air® X-Vent palm evacuates moisture and ventilates to keep hands cool – Perforated leather-like material
- Padding: Biogel padding maximizes handlebar feel
- Wrist Fastener: Hook and loop adjustable cuff
- Gloves Features: Soft microfiber thumb to wipe sweat
3 mm / 5 mm Biogel® Padding ErgoAir® Zone