Shimano XTR FC-M980 2×10 Crankset – 40/30
The XTR Hollowtech II Crankset for the Shimano 10-speed Dyna-Sys drivetrain system. This lightweight crankset with its chainrings with 40 and 30 teeth was especially designed for the use in All Mountain riding.
The XTR crankset has an amazing, smooth and extremely precise shifting performance because of Hyperdrive. Also the integrated bottom bracket saves weight and increases stiffness.
Because of the 10-speed cassette and the new nuance of the chainrings the XTR drivetrain is now featured with closer gear ratios. Closer gear ratios mean smaller jumps between the gears which offers smoother shifting, less chain expansion, more efficient chain movement and less chance of dropping the chain. With the XTR 10-speed Dyna-sys drivetrain you always ride with the optimal gear combinations, which improves efficiency and durability. It’s all about performance: With the new 2×10-speed cranksets the range of Dyna-sys components got even more versatile. Now Dyna-Sys offers a more stable drivetrain for any type of rider!
- Teeth: 30/40
- Speed: 2×10
- Crank lenght: 175mm
- Collared arm-to-bearing cup interface for precise bearing adjustment
- Carbon-composite reinforced titanium middle chainring and nickel-plated, double anodised outer chainring for increased durability with Hyperdrive pin/ramp chainring design for shifting performance
- Hollow-forged Ultra-Duraluminum crankarm with integrated 4-arm spider
- Only for BSA bottom brackets with 68 or 73mm case width.
- Only compatible with super narrow HG-X 10-speed chains.
- Hollowtech II design maximises stiffness while keeping weight to a minimum
- Weight: 782 gram (at 175mm incl. bottom bracket (40-30)