Louis Garneau Carbon LS-100 II Road Shoe - Fluo Yellow/Black
The Carbon LS-100 Road Shoe by Louis Garneau combines power, comfort and an elite fit. An ultralight and rigid outsole provides better power transfer and ventilation, and the BOA L4 quick attach system offers a precise adjustment for a custom fit. Road Elite – The coveted essential elements of any cyclist whose passion fringes lunacy. A cohesive blend of second skin fit, new era styling, versatile materials, and focused technology. Apparel whose conceptual advances and fabric performance through researched biological considerations. Define yourself by stepping into the psyche of a pro.
- Usage: Road Elite
- Reflectivity: Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Upper: Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper: Provides comfort, good support and is breathable
- Insole: Interchangeable COOLMAX Ergo Air Cool Stuff blue and Hot Stuff red insoles: Patented ventilation system
- Outsole: Carbon Composite HM Air-Lite outsole: Ultralight and rigid for better power transfer and through-and-through ventilation. 4.3 mm Carbon platform: Closer to the pedal for even more power
- Closure: BOA L4 single rail quick attach system and forefoot Velcro closure: Quick attach, distributed pressure and ultra-light
- Cleat Compatibility: Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAYcleats. Cleats can be moved 7 mm back and forth
- Extra Features: HRS-100 with 0.6 mm membrane: Heel Retention System maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power from slippage
- Weight: Approx. 235 g (Size 42/one shoe)
To ensure the best fit, please use this link to measure your foot - https://static.garneau.com/media/wysiwyg/Sizes/how...
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.