The Carbon LS-100 Shoe Combines
Power, Comfort and an Elite Fit.
An ultralight and rigid outsole provides better power transfer and ventilation, and the BOA L4 quick attach system offers a precise adjustment for a custom fit.
- Carbon Composite HM Air-Lite outsole: Ultralight and rigid for better power transfer and through-and-through ventilation
- Adjustable cleats: Cleats can be moved 7 mm back and forth
- 4.3 mm CARBON platform: Closer to the pedal for even more power
- Replaceable low-profile rear heel pad
- HRS-100 with 0.6 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power from slippage
- BOA L4 single rail quick attach system and forefoot velcro closure: Quick attach, distributed pressure and ultra-light
- Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper: Provides comfort, good support and is breathable
- Interchangeable COOLMAX® Ergo Air® Cool Stuff blue and Hot Stuff red insoles: Patented ventilation system
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 235 g/8.29 oz
- Ergo air insoles interchangeable
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE - no exchanges will be allowed
To ensure the best fit, please use this link to measure your foot - https://static.garneau.com/media/wysiwyg/Sizes/how...
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.