Michelin Lithion 3 700 X 25c
Michelin's Lithion 3 tyre is updated from earlier models; now lighter, stronger, and faster, the Lithion 3 road Bike Tyre is the essential training tyre.
Featuring increased grip in wet and dry conditions, this lightweight road bike tyre comes with a new silica compound for enhanced durability - you'll get even more miles out of the Lithion 3 than you did with the impressive Lithion 2. With low rolling resistance, a 3x60 TPI carcass, lightweight skinwalls, and puncture protection, the Lithion 3 Road Bike Tyre packs everything you'll need in a training tyre.
- Material: Silica compound
- Bead: Folding
- TPI: 3x60
- Herringbone tread pattern
- Puncture resistant
- Increased grip
- Increased mileage
- Low rolling resistance
- Weight: 700x23c: 225g; 700x25c: 255g
- Two-tone Silica: A unique based tread with a smooth centre and chevron shoulder rubber for suppleness, grip, and rolling performance.
- Overlapped 60 TPI ESC: Extra supple casing reinforced with puncture resistant crown ply for a comfortable ride with puncture resistance.
- High-Density Casing (HDC): Special overlapping ply designed carcass with a 3x60 TPI density, which helps achieve the ideal balance between efficiency, comfort, puncture resistance, and off-road casing durability.
- High Protect Rim System (HPRS): Protective strip that protects the bead area against wear from the rim. The HPRS is used on all flexible-bead Michelin® tyres.
- SW Lightweight Skinwalls: Casing plies surrounded by a thin coat of rubber for weight-savings.
No posts found
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.