The versatile Multi Air Flex cycling shoes are perfect for all your riding needs, training, commuting or your weekend rides. The ventilated composite Multi Air Flex outsole offers good toe flexion for walking while preventing heel pressure and, combined with the ventilated EVA insole, it ensures through-and-through ventilation that helps prevent overheating. Inside the cup, the HRS-80 retention keeps the heel firmly in place and the velcro straps are easy to adjust and provide good support. Comfort, Great Fit and good looks best describe these Louis Garneau Multi Air Flex Bicycling shoes.Technical Details
- Multi Air Flex outsole: Ventilated composite outsole with good toe flexion for walking
- HRS-80: Provides heel support
- Velcro closure straps: Easy to adjust
- Ventilated EVA insole: Allows for through-and-through ventilation
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleats: Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
- Shoes Weight: 11.3 oz/320 g (size 42)
See the attached images and note below.
The Garneau Standard fit is C. If your foot is larger than standard (D fit and over), we recommend choosing a half-size larger than the size suggested on the chart.
If you are purchasing shoes to wear mainly in fall/winter with thicker socks, we recommend measuring your feet with the socks you'll be wearing with the shoes.
No posts found
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.