SPECIALIZED STORM CONTROL 29R TYRE
- The lightweight, foldable bead is butyl wrapped to make the tyre tubeless ready.
- 2BR means 2Bliss Ready - you can run this tyre tubeless (with sealant) or with a regular inner tube.
- The Specialized Storm Control can be run as soft as 25psi to maximise traction - again, thanks to the butyl rubber-reinforced bead.
- You'll appreciate the Specialized Storm Control's sticky 60a compound whenever you ride over slick rocks and roots
- Recommended inflation range: 25-50 psi.
- Approximate Weight: 630g based on weighing a 650b/27.5 x 2.0 Specialized Storm Control 2BR Tyre at Bike Co-op HQ in November 2015.
NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED AS THIS IS A WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE
No posts found
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.