SRAM CRANK 2016 RED 22 172.5mm 34/50 GXP
Already a legend in its time, the SRAM RED crankset is now available with refreshed graphics to complement our new SRAM RED eTap componentry. The SRAM RED crankset features a completely hollow construction all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. As always, for seamless, flawless performance and Yaw™ compatibility, pair this crank with X-GlideR™ chainrings.
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components
- 110 BCD
- Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness
- Our stiffest crank ever
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
- Stiffer X-GlideR™ chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleur
Specifications for SRAM RED® Crankset
ARM MATERIAL Carbon CHAINRING MATERIAL Machined alloy WEIGHT 609g (GXP 172.5mm) AVAILABLE ARM LENGTHS 172.5mm AVAILABLE RATIOS 50/34 COMPATIBILITY SRAM RED® & SRAM Force Yaw™ Front Derailleur, SRAM RED® 22 & PC1170 chains FINISH Carbon TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S) Exogram™ Hollow Crank Arm & Spider w/ X-GlideR™ Chainrings / Hidden Bolt Spider Tab OPTIONS GXP
No posts found
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.