Not only does the Garmin Forerunner 645 just track your activities, it provides deep analysis and insight so you can digest the data. Customizable data pages and activity profiles make it easy to display your data the way you want to see it. You can easily see your GPS speed and distance, your interval training and advanced workout statistics, your VO2 max., your training status, your aerobic and anaerobic training effects, the activity history on the watch, and much more.
- Running dynamics like ground contact time balance, vertical ratio, stride lenght, running power and more.
- Training status, evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators.
- Connected featuers. Smart notifications plus the ability to send prewritten response to text messages, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect.
- Ability for others to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature.
- Connect IQ. Get free watch faces, widgets and Apps.
- 24/7 Heart Rate Monitor
- GPS+Glonass. Track even better in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Wellnes Monitoring.
- Built-in sports.
- Custom workouts. Download or create your own custom running, cycling, cardio or strenght workouts and download them on your watch.
- Garmin Connect Mobile App
- Up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 14 hours in GPS mode.
- Please note - This version does not include music support
No posts found
If you would like to get additional information about any of our products, please contact us here. Simply submit a request here and we'll get back to you.