ASSOS SPRING FALL TOE COVERS
For weather conditions in which full winter overshoes are too bulky but shoes alone are too draughty, the Assos Spring Fall Toe Covers provide the perfect, lightweight layer of protection to ward off cold breezes and light rain.
Comprising the NEOS Light material, these covers completely seal out the wind and water but remain breathable to keep the feet dry. This principal material is complemented by the gripTecx textile on the sole that provides durability in this high wear area and also traction for when walking. The internal seams are taped to ensure that water ingress is kept to a minimum, even during heavier downpours.
The stretchy main material bestows a svelte fit, but this is supplemented by silicone grippers that ensure the covers stay perfectly in place and a raw-cut finish that creates an aerodynamic junction with the shoe.
- The perfect layer of protection for when overshoes are too much but shoes alone let icy air chill the toes
- NEOS Light principal material is waterproof, breathable and stretchy
- gripTecx textile is applied to the sole for durability and to boost traction while walking
- All internal seams are taped to enhance the watertight properties of the covers
- An internal band of silicone grips the top of the shoe to deliver a secure, stay-put fit
- Raw-cut zeroCuff creates the smoothest transition possible between the shoes and the toe covers
- Assos Climarange: Spring Fall 2/3